Well, 2012 was good to me, it wasn’t a stand out though. I loved 2011, for me 2011 was a great year. But non the less 2012 did bring good things and bad things.
- Had/have 2 boyfriends of 2012. The first one while at the Aggie. We don’t like him anymore, he kind of fucked things up, especially between Morgan and I. Definitely not worth it, he was a jerk and that was a sucky week. But I met CJ at Mo’Ville, and I never thought that was really going to happen, I’m still surprised it kind of did, but I’m glad it did. 2013 should be quite an adventure with him (Ah the Hobbit)
- But hey, rewind. I graduated from High School in 2012! Yea most people were so excited. I was absolutely heartbroken. I cried every day for a week after graduation. I literally was a mess. I couldn’t talk about graduating because I would get choked up. To me, that’s a good thing though. To realize just how much I love my high school and the amazing experiences and friends that it gave me. I will never forget my time at the aggie
- Got my first tattoo and it freaking hurt and I regretted it so bad the night after I got it, but it’s grown on me, and I like it now. Not going to lie I don’t love it, but I really don’t mind. The meaning behind it is still strong.
- Got my license! Woo! Still don’t have a car though…
- Had a fantastic summer job at Framingham state that I better get back next summer, I got so much money and it was great (cause I really really need a car)
- Moved to Morrisville August 17th and started my second life up in New York. It’s way different being that far away from home, Honestly, I’m still not really used to it. College is TOUGH. I mean I despise my roommates, and I still don’t really like college, but my love for the horses and my friendship with Brooke and Ciara is really what keeps me going every day. And the fact that Kaylie left… that’s a huge plus, good way to start off 2013.
- Spending that memorial weekend is Morgan on the island. Nuff said, probably the best weekend of 2012.
- Belmont Stakes 2012! It was great!! The crowd was absolutely phenomenal and it was a good day despite the big horse being scratched. And then New York City right after that was fantastic. That was another great weekend.
- Dinner at Sardi’s with that super cute waiter oh yeah
- New Hampshire with the cousins and brothers, it was not quite the same as Indian Head, but I still got to spend it with those guys
- I got a 3.76 on my first semester at college and beat my suite mate yessssssss
Thats about it see how boring my 2012 was?
Things to look forward to in 2013
#2012 #horse racing #belmont stakes #morrisville #norfolk aggie #high school #college #Maine #new hampshire
- The upcoming war between me and the suitemates. Yeah… It’s on.
- breaking more babies!
- being a better rider at school!
- More epic times with Brooke and Ciara
- Not my schedule
- Summer 2013