- Mom: So... do you have any boys in your life?
- Me: Um, no? When do I ever?
- Mom: None? None at all? No boys you want to date?
- Me: No mom, no boys.
- Mom: *sight* well that's sad. So many Mothers at least are gonna have the experience of their little girls having a serious relationship before college. Guess I'll have to ask them.
- Me: Thanks mom. Thanks.
- Mom: What?
- Me: *sulks in loner corner*
“or how dani would call me a hypocrit” —This makes me sad. Why do you think I would say that? I wouldn’t call you a hypocrite, I would try to help you, not try to push you away, because you are my best friend and though I come across as “grr rawr no details please” i don’t mean it. It’s hard for me to talk about stuff and open up emotions because I try to block them out. But talk to me, because I will. I love you <3 In the non-lesbian way ;)
OH MY GOD